Chanakya IAS Academy – Reviews 2022
This academy’s main motto is to caters the quality education for the all deserving aspirants, who really wants to achieve something in their lives. Quality education and individual attention is their Hallmark. For their students’ convenience, Chanakya IAS organizes seminars & workshops which are held by the civil servants and experts to train the IAS aspirants, so that they can think positively, express their views like an administrator.
About Chanakya IAS Academy, Delhi
This institute’s comprehensive approach towards the IAS training has already achieved an overwhelming response & has led to the pan India presence of Chanakya IAS Academy. Since its inception in 1993, this coaching without any hurdle produced numerous IAS toppers from here.
- Upgraded Foundation Course,
- Short term course,
- Correspondence course,
- UPSC Test Series – Prelims and Mains,
- Interview Guidance Program:- Previous year mock interviews + Interview with the role model
State Level Civil Services Exams:
Courses offered by Chanakya IAS:
- Prelims three months program
- Current Affairs Classes
- Prelims Test Series
|Course Name||Course fee|
|GS (Prelims + Mains) + CSAT + Essay + Optional||1,92,000|
|GS (Prelims Cum Mains )+ CSAT + Essay||1,47,000|
|GS (Prelims Cum Mains) + Essay||1,37,000|
|Prelims – GS & CSAT||75,000|
Salient Features of Chanakya IAS:
- Faculties from Delhi
- Well researched, filled with precise and accurate content study material
- Subject completion tests and doubt sessions
- Test series for both:- Prelims exam & Mains Exam
- Current Affairs session
- Special workshops on Administrative Traits by Success Guru AK Mishra
- Sessions on Newspaper reading, Essay writing, and answer writing
- Special sessions by Chanakya’s successful candidates and UPSC Toppers
- Lectures by retired IAS/IFS/IPS and scholars on prominent current affairs topics
- Well equipped and exclusive Library
- Monthly magazines “Chanakya Civil Service”
- Personal Attention.
Fees Structure & Pattern:
One Time Payment – 2,20,000.
Installment Down Payment ( 10k at the time of admission), on the batch, will start Rs. 90,000.
1st installment (after 1 month from admission) Rs. 51,000
2nd installment (after 2 months from admission) Rs. 51,000
Optional – History, Geography.
2nd Floor, South Delhi Branch,\n124, 2nd Floor, Satya Niketan, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, Next to South Campus Metro Station Gate No. 1,\New Delhi- 110021
Next to South Campus Metro Station Gate No. 1, New Delhi- 110021
011 6450 4615,+91-9958592517, +91-9958592519, +91-9971989980, +91-9958592521
Q. Does Chanakya IAS provide Study Materials?
yes!!! STUDY BOOKLETS are provided by them to their aspirants.
Q. Does Chanakya IAS conducts Weekly Tests?
Yess!!Chanakya IAS conducts Weekly Tests.
Q. What are the modes available at Chanakya IAS for fee paying process?
You can pay your fee by Cash/ you can swipe card/or through online process.
Q. Why Chanakya IAS Academy?
1. Top Reputed Faculties from Delhi.
2. Well researched study material.
3. Subject completion tests and doubt sessions.
4. Test series for both Prelims and Mains.
5. Current Affairs classes.
Q. What is the Nature of Prelims & Mains Test?
UPSC Prelims test is a screening test, it is fully an objective test whereas Mains is descriptive one.
Q. Fee structure of this Academy Chanakya IAS?
One Time Payment – 2.2L,
Installment Down Payment (10k at the time of admission), on the batch, will start Rs. 90,000.
1st installment (after 1 month from admission) Rs. 51,000.
2nd installment (after 2 months from admission) Rs. 51,000.
2nd Floor, 124, Satya Niketan Road, Moti Gaon, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 6450 4615