Drishti IAS is India’s leading civil service Institute that was set up on 1st November 1999 by Vikas Divya Kirti. and Dr. Divyakirti was Born to a middle-class family in Haryana and cleared the UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) in 1996 in his first attempt and was assigned to the Union Ministry of Home Affairs. He resigned after a year and established Drishti IAS coaching classes in 1999, Delhi. Drishti IAS Coaching Center has performed well in the last few years and that’s why Drishti IAS Coaching in Delhi has become very popular among the UPSC students.
About Drishti IAS Academy in Delhi
Drishti IAS Classes is one of the best institutes which was established in the year 1st November 1999. The institute is a renowned institute for the preparation of UPSC Examinations. Drishti IAS, Delhi has a unique and advanced way of teaching as there have been more than a thousand selections from this institute.
This institute provides a proper plan to the students of how to schedule their time in the most convenient way. The institute provides study material and test series in both Hindi and English languages for the easy assessability of the students. Drishti IAS Delhi, also provides online access to the students who want to learn online. The institute guides the students with various methods of learning and planning for the examinations. The institute also takes the regular mock tests and regular test series are held so that students can judge their preparation level and can work accordingly.
The Drishti IAS Faculty analyses the student’s performance and works on their weak points thereafter. This institute concentrates on candidates studying in both Hindi and English and is solely dedicated to UPSC Civil Services preparation. The institute currently offers assistance with general studies, essays, Hindi literature, history, geography, CSAT, and the personality test (Interviews). Moreover, the Drishti IAS Delhi Fees structure is reasonable than the other competitors in the market.
The vision of the Drishti IAS Delhi is to prepare and groom the students in the best possible ways. The institute extends hand to the students who are unable to schedule their time properly and help those students to build a proper time schedule and work accordingly.
So, are you interested in joining Drishti IAS, Delhi? Check out Drishti IAS, Delhi fee structure, contact number, courses offered, and FAQs.
Benefits of Joining Drishti IAS, Delhi: Classroom Programme
Drishti IAS Delhi, noticed that many aspirants are looking for a well-structured and intensive classroom programme. Aspirants want a classroom programme that advances them from a subject’s fundamentals to the proficiency required for the UPSC CSE. Additionally, they require classroom programmes that do not overburden them to the point that they are unable to manage their own study time.
Therefore, the newly created classroom programme at Drishti IAS Delhi provides for the aspirant’s needs in a variety of methods. Let’s examine how.
- First, as part of Drishti IAS Coaching In Delhi’s curriculum and to ensure the best learning outcomes, Drishti IAS Delhi, will not only supply normal class notes but also class assessments based on those notes.
- Second, in order to ensure that everyone has a solid awareness of current affairs, Drishti IAS Delhi will hold class quizzes each month using material from our magazine Drishti Current Affairs Today (DCAT).
- Third, Drishti IAS Delhi, also offers top-notch reading material that has been selected by our content team.
- Fourth, our classroom instruction is rigorous. In addition to covering the entire course, Drishti IAS Delhi, also tests the applicant’s memory. For this reason, the Prelims & Mains Test Series has been included into the classroom programme at no additional cost.
- Fifth, they have combined their classroom programme with their online learning modules. All Drishti students will stay up to speed with the most recent information from Drishti IAS in this way.
Facilities of Drisht IAS:
- Drishti IAS uses a unique teaching methodology that helps students understand abstract concepts easily.
- They provide regular class notes include class tests based on notes as well.
- every month, They are conduct class tests from Drishti Current Affairs Today (DCAT) magazine for developing a thorough understanding of Current Affairs.
- This institute not only covers the full syllabus but also tests the aspirant for retention. That is why they have integrated the Prelims & Mains Test Series with the classroom program at no extra cost.
- Drishti IAS also provides online and offline test series of UPSC (Pre & Mains), BPSC (PRE), MPSC (PRE), RAS (Mains), and UPPSC (Mains).
Admission Procedure of Drishti IAS:
- For admission, It is mandatory to bring two latest passport size photographs and a photocopy of one ID-proof (Voter ID card / Aadhaar card/Driving license) at the time of admission.
- A change in course is allowed only within 15 days of the date of admission. No change in course will be allowed thereafter.
- Fee can be paid through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, or Online mode. Cheque or Demand Draft. installment also available in the institute.
- If you cancel your admission within ten days of the date of admission in any course, a 20% fee will be deducted. 50% of fees will be refunded if one cancels within 30 days of the date of admission. In the case of more than one month, no amount will be refunded.
Fee Structure & Drishti IAS Coaching Fees:
|Drishti IAS Course Name||Drishti IAS Fees Structure With GST|
|General Studies (P+M)||130,000|
|GS (P+M) + CSAT||145,000|
|GS (P+M) + CSAT + ESSAY||165,000|
|GS (P+M) + CSAT + ESSAY + TS (Pre) + TS-GS (Mains)||185,000|
|GS (P+M) + Hindi Literature (Optional) (Video Class)||155,000|
|GS (P+M) + History / Geography (Optional)||165,000|
|GS (P+M) + Hindi Literature (Optional) (Video Class) + CSAT + Essay||177,000|
|GS (P+M) + History / Geography (Optional) + CSAT + Essay||195,000|
|GS (P+M) + Hindi Literature (Opt.) (Video Class) + CSAT + Essay + TS (Pre) + TS-GS (Mains)||220,000|
|GS (P+M) + History / Geography (Optional) + CSAT + Essay + TS (Pre) + TS-GS (Mains)||225,000|
|GS (P+M) + Hindi Literature (Opt.) (Video Class) + CSAT + Essay + TS (Pre) + TS-GS (Mains) + Basic English||191,000|
|GS (P+M) + History / Geography (Optional) + CSAT + Essay +||195,000|
|Prelims Test series||10,000|
|Main Test Series||18,000|
Drishti IAS Contact Details
|Institute Name||Drishti IAS Coaching Center|
|Founder||Vikas Divya Kirti|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Click Here|
Drishti IAS Branches:
Here are the list of Drishti IAS Branches in India. Use these details to get in touch with Drishti IAS Branches.
|Delhi||1st 641, opp. Signature View Apartment, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110009|
|Jaipur||Harsh Tower 2, 45 45A, Tonk Rd, Vasundhara Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302015|
|Praygaraj||13/15 Tashkand Marg Civil Lines Prayagraj UP-211001|