Ranked 3rd in Delhi in the list of Top 10 IAS Coaching Centers in Delhi Rankings® 2022, Rau’s IAS Study Circle is a one-of-a-kind institution in India, focusing on classroom courses, test Series, study materials, and Online Coaching. Rankings are Important but they do not drive us – people do. Rau’s study circle focused on offering the best possible education and conducting high-quality studies. While we are always pleased when our performance is reflected in Google, we recognise that rankings do not fully reflect the richness of what we do. Our placing in the rankings is a by-product of our work to nurture an environment where our staff and students are valued and can thrive.
About Rau’s IAS Study Circle Delhi:
The establishment of this study circle was spearheaded by DR. S. Rau in 1953 and has since then been a flag bearer of quality IAS coaching. Its stupendous success in Delhi has encouraged the management to spread its knowledge in the cities of Jaipur and Bangalore. Rau’s IAS boasts of experience enriched faculties that have turned aspirants’ dream into reality of becoming bureaucrats. Along with taking pride in its heritage, the Rau’s IAS has incorporated modern technology for delivering quality coaching to maximum students possible.
Rau’s IAS study circle moves beyond rot learning and focuses on holistic intellect stimulation of the aspirants. The vision statement espoused by this institute underlines that training of aspirants for IAS examination is not their only target. Rather the staffs are striving to prepare the students for becoming a part for the knowledge community that qualifies every aspect of this examination.
Such aspects involve extensive knowledge in theoretical subjects and current affairs. Furthermore, one has to hone skills that reflect mental alertness, ability to analyze, problem solving and succinct expression. Therefore, knowledge acquisition and personality development create necessary combination that guarantees success in the IAS exam.
Preparation process for civil services is protracted and demands a constant learning adaptability approach. It cannot be done as per whims and in leisurely fashion. Rau’s IAS sets the right guidance for the serious aspirants. They have designed their class modules in an interesting manner that will trigger students’ interest into learning more and further simplify complex subjects. Therefore, at the end of the day, every student walking out of the classroom will have gathered conceptual clarity on the lesson imparted.
Apart from the lectures, there will be assessment tests to measure students’ level of preparation. Moreover, overall analysis of their tests will help aspirants to understand the mistakes made thereby preventing their further occurrence. Students will be taught no magic tricks for cracking this exam. Rather, they are going to be guided to adapt a smart approach to learn maximum with efficient understanding in minimum time.
Courses Offered by Rau’s IAS Study Circle
The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.’ Keeping this thought alive in our mind always, At Rau’s IAS Study Circle believe in taking firm actions on imparting the best in education to candidates who seek their assistance for cracking the Civil Services Exam.
Rau’s IAS keeps in mind the differential needs of diverse aspirants. It has therefore divided its courses into the two main branches which are the foundational course and targeted courses. Some in detailed features of these programs have been discussed below.
Foundation Courses for IAS Exam
These course has been designed to provide correct assistance to the beginners in this examination race. It is further bifurcated into general studies and optional programs. As the name suggests, the general studies integrated program has set undivided focus on the preparation of GS papers for both prelim and mains. Similarly, the optional course aims to make you an expert from a novice in the chosen subject. Although most of the humanities subjects as optional are available in the Delhi centre, but for Bengaluru and Jaipur, history, sociology and geography are offered. Here is the list it’s courses covered in Foundation Course:
- General Studies Coaching (UPSC Prelims & UPSC Mains Integrated): The General Studies Integrated is the best classroom course for IAS preparation which prepares UPSC aspirants holistically for both UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains stages of Civil Services Exam.
- Optional Subjects for UPSC Mains Exam: Rau’s IAS offers best IAS coaching in such optional subjects for UPSC Mains which have maximum syllabus overlap and strategic relevance with the compulsory papers of General Studies.
- CSAT Foundation course for UPSC Prelims Exam: Rau’s IAS offers CSAT classes for UPSC Prelims to ensure thata IAS aspirants develop confidence to tackle all questions in CSAT papers.
Test Series & Quality Improvement Programs
- Test Series & QIP for General Studies | Prelims & Mains
- Test Series & QIP for Optional subjects | Mains
Study Material for IAS Exam
Rau’s IAS study material for UPSC exam is specifically designed from the perspective of UPSC Civil Services Examination. Their material is aligned to the demands of UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and complimented with UPSC previous years questions.
For students who are not residing in either Delhi or Bengaluru or Jaipur, can still obtain Rau’s IAS study materials. The experienced faculties of this institute meticulously prepare the reading material and also attach with them the self assessment tests and previous years’ papers. It is true that one can find various notes in the market for IAS preparation. However, one has to be smart enough to single out Rau’s IAS study notes that are worth the price you are paying for.
Availability of these notes in both English and Hindi mediums ensure that coaching needs of maximum number students are fulfilled. The subscription rates of these materials have been provided in lucid chart format on the institute’s online website. One can opt for bundled package or go ahead with purchasing notes for a single paper. In a nutshell, the rates are extremely reasonable and do not burn a hole in your pocket.
UPSC Mock Interview Guidance
Experience the best UPSC interview guidance at Rau’s IAS. The Interview program includes 1-on-1 DAF Analysis followed by Mock Interview. Rau’s Interview Panel is composed of retired bureaucrats (IAS, IPS, IFS officers) and ex-UPSC Board members. The focus of their interview panel is exactly that. Besides the knowledge aspects in relation to your bio-data, the interview panel will focus on refining candidates’ approach, attitude and aptitude to excel in UPSC’s personality test.
Fees Structure of Rau’s IAS Coaching at Delhi
One does not have to worry about the fees structure as it is per the industrial standards. Rather the quality of coaching outweighs the fees entailed in these programs. If you are weak in general studies and have been looking for a quality coaching, then be unhesitant to avail the GS course at approx fees of Rs. 1, 60,000. One has to pay around Rs. 48000 if opting for the optional program.
|Course Name||Course Fees|
|General Studies (integrated) Program||1,60,000|
|Optional Subjects for Mains Exam||48000|
|Test Series & QIP(Pre 2019)||9,500|
|Optional Through Questions (Test series for Mains)||16,500|
For Detailed IAS Coaching Fees Structure. Please visit the Rau’s IAS Website.
Facilities Provided by Rau IAS Study Circle
- Innovative and Unique Learning Methodology
- Dedicated and Superior Faculty
- Focus on techniques of IAS preparation while covering the UPSC syllabus.
- UPSC study material that is well structured and researched by skilled faculty.
- Webinars are supervised by experienced civil service officers and qualified students.
- From website www.rauias.com, click on ‘Apply/Enrol Now’ button from the Upcoming Batches Section or relevant course page.
- You’ll be redirected to Rau’s IAS Student portal at https://elearn.rauias.com
- If you are a first-time user of Rau’s Student portal, you’ll have to sign-up for a free student account on our student portal via the OTP verification process.
- You can sign-up simply by verifying your email id first and then mobile number with the OTP verification codes received by you. (Use the email id which will be primarily used by the student as email id cannot be updated later).
- If you have already signed up before, you can quickly sign-in using either your email id or mobile number and the OTP you receive.
- After signing-in, go to ‘Admissions (Batches)’ page and select the batch to which you want to subscribe.
- Press the ‘Subscribe Now’ button placed along with the selected batch.
- You’ll be directed to a Payment Gateway (PayU Money) from where you can pay the fee using any debit/credit card or Netbanking.
- Upon successful payment of fee, you’ll be directed to ‘Detailed Admission Form (DAF)’ on Rau’s student portal.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in DAF, upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Immediately upon submitting the DAF, you’ll get access to your batch and all the related course work (Classes/videos/tests/study material) on student portal.
- You can see/download your fee receipt from your Profile (accessible from the top right-hand side of your feedwall). If you want to update your postal address or mobile number, you can do the same from the profile section.
Results & Success Stories
With more than 64 years of educating Civil Services aspirants, Rau’s IAS Study Circle is considered the benchmark institute for IAS exam prep. They are regularly produce toppers owing the effectiveness of our teaching strategies and academic inputs. Hundreds of Rau’s IAS Study Circle Students aced UPSC Exams this year as well. It is expected that similar feats will be witnessed in the upcoming years as well.
It is not without a reason that Rau’s IAS has been hailed as the pioneer in IAS exam preparation. Its well-constructed study materials and quality teaching staffs have guided the toppers through their preparation process.
If you are eyeing for the next year’s civil service examination, then do not get misguided any further and pick out the Rau’s study circle.
Rau IAS Delhi Branch:
Address: 11B, Bada Bazaar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, (Close to Karol Bagh metro station) New Delhi – 110060
Contact No.: 011 – 4078 6050, 98101 84722, 94037 05170, 88269 39973
Address: 2nd Floor, AKS Plaza, 10 Industrial Layout, Jyoti Niwas College (JNC) Road, 5th Block Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560095
Contact Number: 080 – 4142 6050, 255 35536/ 37, 99160 35536, 88618 22955
They have no other study circle anywhere else in the country besides the above. It has been brought to our attention that some coaching centres, especially a few located at Hyderabad and Allahabad have been blatantly misrepresenting themselves as Rau’s by unlawfully using their name. While a strict legal action will be taken against such fake coaching centres, students be aware of falling into trap of such fraudulent people and places.
Want to contact us via e-mail?
You can write to them at email@example.com All emails are received at and replied from the Head Office at New Delhi.
Frequently Asked Question
[toggle title=”Who is the owner of Rau IAS?” state=”open”]Rau’s IAS Study Circle was founded by Dr S. Rau in 1953 when a group of students approached him to teach Political Science. The Study Circle today has evolved into a large and unique team of scholars and academicians who teach and provide a conducive atmosphere for learning and development of students.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”What is the fees of Rau IAS?” state=”close”]The fee for Rau’s IAS GS integrated regular mode is Rs. 1,75,500. For online mode it’s Rs 1,55,500. The new batch via regular mode will begin from 8 th April, 2023.[/toggle]