Free Civil Service Interview Guidance Program, IAS Mock Interview & Best Mock Interview for IAS 2022 and Personality Test to clear Final Hurdle of UPSC-CSE 2022.
Prepare for upcoming UPSC-CSE Personality Test through the Best IAS Interview Guidance Program. Get real life experience of the UPSC Mock Interview through Mock Interview for IAS. Best IAS Coaching provide the interview board consists of top senior retired bureaucrats from IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS & other Civil Services.
Why IAS Mock Interview the most Important step?
The Interview Process assesses the candidates’ mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity. The marks obtained in the interview are added to the marks in Mains to obtain the final score, on which the final selection is done.
Get Free Updates of IAS Mock Interview in Hindi, Best Mock Interview for IAS includes Interview Videos, talks by experts. IAS Mock Interview in Hindi and English includes Videos in Hindi, Interview Guidance Program of lectures, talks by experts & serving officers on important topics. IAS Interview is the most critical part of the IAS Exam process. It can help to get best services and also can be a deterrent in the final selection.
What is Mock Interview for IAS 2022?
A mock interview is an emulation of a job interview used for training purposes. The conversational exercise usually resembles a real interview as closely as possible, for the purpose of providing experience for a candidate. UPSC mock interview intends to bring out best in the students and to make them ready for actual interview. Interview Guidance Program is to prepare you for the final step of the civil service exam. Mock interview, Personality Test and Knowledge enhancement.
Here are the Top 10 Best Coaching Institutes that offers Free Interview Guidance Programs (Mock Interviews) for UPSC-CSE 2023. IAS Mock Interview is the process to provide the guidance for Civil Services Examination Personality Test.
1. Drishti IAS’s UPSC Mock Interview:
The Interview Guidance Programme of Drishti IAS prepares a candidate thoroughly for the UPSC Personality Test. Their programme adheres to the observations of the Kothari Committee constituted by the UPSC to list the qualities that should be rated in the personality test viz. Clarity of expression; Grasp of narrative and argument; Reasoning ability; Appreciation of different points of view; Awareness and concern for socioeconomic problems; and, Range and depth of interests and personal attributes relevant to interaction with people.
- The Drishti IAS Interview Panel consists of Senior IAS & IPS Officers; Delhi University Professors; and Experts in various fields of General Studies.
- After the mock interview, a detailed evaluation & feedback is provided to the candidate by the Interview Panel.
- It’s Mock Interviews will be conducted offline only, at Drishti’s Mukherjee Nagar and Karol Bagh Centres.
2. Shankar IAS’s Free Civil Services Mock Interview
Shankar IAS Academy offers free IAS/UPSC mock interview preparation and interview guidance program for all civil service aspirants who cleared UPSC mains. The mock interviews and personality test are under the guidance of retired,serving officers in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Trivandrum centers.
Feedback will be given by the eminent panelist indicating the strength and weakness of the students who face the mock session.
Why You Should join IAS/UPSC Mock Interview Programme:
- Pre Mock (SWOT Analysis) sessions by SIA Interview Experts Team
- SWOT analysis is specifically suited for aspirants with prior interview exposure looking for score upgrade
- Personalised DAF profiling sessions.
- Interview centric expert lectures by domain experts
- Interview mentorship programme – Candidates are assigned to personal mentors(Young Bureaucrats)
- One-on-one sessions.
- Mock Interview by serving and retired bureaucrats.
3. Shankar IAS’s Free Civil Services Mock Interview
For any other Interview related query please email to email@example.com